Why Important, Career Counselling After 12th?
Career Counselling After 12th and Courses Option Available in India. Which Career I Should Pursue after 12th ?, I Want to Know Which Course is Best after 12th?
Career Deciding what to do after 12th, NOT A Easy Decision. Because Large No. of Courses Choices Available, And You Need to Take A Decision What to do…after Higher Secondary Education.
Career Selection Depending on Your Interest and Abilities. You Need to explore Your Interest, To Start Your Journey.
Here A Top & Trendy Career Growth Options are Engineering, Medical, Commerce, Science and Arts.
Career Counselling After 12th – Best Options with Arts/Commerce/ Science!
(1) List of Engineering Courses ( Computer Science and Engineering) / Civil Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Biotechnology / Aeronautical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Textile Engineering / Food Technology Engg. / Agriculture Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
(2) List of Management Courses ( BBA -Bachelor of Business Administration) / MBA (Master of Business Administration) / Finance Management / Marketing Management / HR Management / International Business Management / Operation Management / Event Management / Retail Management.
Career Counselling After 12th, Students With Different Streams in HSE.
(3) Medical Careers is Most Job Oriented Field, Doctor is Very Respected Professional Jobs in India, YOU CAN Choose After 10th Biology For becoming an MBBS Doctor. Other Options in Medical Fields, Hospital & Research Science Jobs, Pharmaceutical, and Healthcare Jobs.
List of Courses – BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / MBBS / NURSING / Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Diploma Medical Technician.
(4) Courses After 12th Passed with Commerce,
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) 3 Years Course
B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) 3 Years Course
B.M.S (Bachelor of Management Science) 3 Years Course
C.A (Chartered Accountancy) – It Depends on Obtained Scored.
Integrated Law Course – 5 Years (Graduates + LLB)
B.B.S (Bachelor of Business Studies) – 3 Years Course
B.H.M (Bachelor of Hotel Management) – 3 Years Courses
B.E. (Bachelor of Economics) – 3 Years Courses
B.F.A. (Bachelor of Finance and Accounting) – 3 Years Courses
B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Application) – 3 Years Courses
B.SC Applied Mathematics – 3 Years Courses’
B.SC Statistics – 3 Years
B.M.M (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media)- 3 Years
B.Sc Animation and Multimedia – 3 Years Courses
B.E.M (Bachelor of Event Management) 3 Years
B.F.D (Bachelor of Fashion Design) 3-4 Years
B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) 4 Years
B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education) 1 year
D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education ) 2 Years Course
B.SW (Bachelor of Social Work) 3 Years
Career Counselling After 12th in 2021′
(5) 12th Pass with Science, List of Courses – B.Sc / B.Sc Honours / BCA / Bachelors in Pharmacy / bachelor’s Degree in Naturopathy & Yogic Science / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology.
(6) 12th Passed with Arts – Law Courses / Animation& Multimedia / Visual Arts / Literary Arts / Performing Arts / Fashion Technology / Aviation & Hospitality Management / Hotel Management & Catering / Mass Communication / Languages.
“Career Counselling After 12th – Best Career Selection Requirements”
For Job Security and High Earning, You Can Try Sarkari Jobs and Also Check CCE (Combined Competitive Exam’s List In India).