How to Fill NEET-Application? – NEET EXAM-2020 Prefer Language List?
How to Fill NEET-Application?
National Testing Agency Organise Application Form only Online Mode. Candidates follow below process while Submitting Application for NEET-2020.
1) Go to ntaneet.nic.in Google or another search engine, Go through New Registration/Application Form then Click I Agree to Enter then Fill all Details asking in Form like Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile no. & e-mail id.
2) Enter Security Pin See Preview if all details are correct then you must go ahead enter here you can set your password and Security Suggestion then submit.
3) Now Over Screen will show your new Provisional Application no., Mobile no. and email-Id. not Down.
4) Now log-in with email-id you created with a Registration form, Check All Details in Forms if anything need to add, Select Language Prefer & Prefer Exam Center 4 nos then click Next.
5) Here you need to fill academic details of 10th and next Fill your Address Correspondent and Permanent and Income Details Check Details and fill security pin check preview and submit. If Everything ok then clicks on Yes Please do otherwise select other option and edit if Any then click Submit.
6) Now Upload Document Passport-Photo- 10th Certificate-Left thumb Impression Scan (If Left thumb missing you can add right thumb impression)
7) Click Next and pay online Fee appropriate method.
8) After Submission Fee takes few copies of print for Application form for Records.
NEET EXAM-2020 Prefer Language List?
English, Hindi, Asamia,Bengali,Gujrati,Oria,Kannad,Marathi,Tamil,Telugu & Urdu.
Read Also: NIT Meghalaya Non-Faculty Recruitment. Last Date 06 April 20.