How to Fill NEET Application Form? | NEET EXAM-2020/2021 Prefer Language List?
How to Fill NEET Application, National Testing Agency Organise Application Form only Online Mode. Candidates follow the below process while Submitting the Application for NEET-2020.
1) Go to ” ntaneet.nic.in ” Google or another search engine, Go through the New Registration/Application Form then Click I Agree to Enter then Fill in all details asked in the Form Name, Date Of Birth, Mobile no. & e-mail id.
2) Enter Security Pin, See Preview if all details are correct then you must go ahead and enter here you can set your password and Security Suggestion then submit.
3) Now Over Screen will show your new Provisional Application no., Mobile no., and email-Id. note Down.
4) Now log in with the email id you created with a Registration form, Check All Details in Forms if anything needs to add, Select Language Prefer & Prefer Exam Center 4 nos then click Next.
5) Here you need to fill in the academic details for the 10th and next Fill in your Address Correspondent and Permanent and Income Details Check Details and fill security pin check preview and submit. If Everything ok then clicks on Yes Please do otherwise select another option and edit if Any then click Submit.
6) Now Upload Document Passport-Photo- 10th Certificate-Left thumb Impression Scan (If the Left thumb is missing you can add the right thumb impression).
7) Click Next and pay the online Fee appropriate method.
8) After the Submission Fee takes a few copies of the print Application form for Records.
NEET EXAM-2020 Prefer Language List?
English, Hindi, Asamia, Bengali, Gujarati, Oria, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu.
Read More Articles: