Try Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021 – apply by 16/04/2021
Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021 Direct Links 4 Apply, Mizoram Public Service Commission, Published an advt. for Recruitment Jr. Grade of Mizoram Civil Services [ Combined ]. Eligible Candidates can Try Sarkari Jobs in Mizoram Govt. in 2021 – 2022, Details of Vacancies, Official Notification linked in below articles. Any Graduates & Diploma Pass Candidates check their eligibility and apply before 16-04-2021. “Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021”
For More Details you can Visit mpsconline.mizoram.gov.in/
*Follow us on Different Social Media Platform and Subscribe us to Get Free Jobs Alert about Latest Vacancies openings either in Central Govt. Job or State Govt. or PSU Companies etc. ;
|Mizoram PSC March-2021 Jobs Notification||Advt. no. 07/2020 – 2021|
MPSC MIZORAM Latest Job Form Download NOW – Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021
|Name of Post||Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Services ( Combined )|
|Name of Department||(a) DP&AR ( CSW ) ( b) Home © Finance (d) I&PR|
|No. of Job||28 [ FOR MCS = 7+1 PwBD, MPS=8, MF&AS=8 And MIS=4|
|Scale of Pay||Level-10 in the Pay Matrix ( Rs. 56100 – 124500 )|
|JOB – CLASSIFICATION||GROUP – ‘A’ ( GAZETTED )|
|Location of Job||AIZAWL|
Conditions of Eligibility : Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021′
1) HE / SHE Must be A Citizen of India, as defined in articles 5 – 7 of the Constitution.
2) HE / SHE Must be A Permanent resident of the State of Mizoram, Provided that a Candidate will ALSO BE Eligible
if his parents or any of his ancestors in his direct lineage are the Permanent residents of the State, with Proper
Documentary proof like enrollment in electoral roll and Birth Certificate.
3) HE / SHE Must have attained the AGE of 21 Years but not have exceeded the age of 35 Years on 1ST August 2021. Provided that the Upper Age Limit Prescribed for Direct Recruitment will be relaxable only in the case of candidates belonging to the (i) Scheduled Caste (ii) Schedule Tribes (iii) Other Backward Classes (iv) Disabled Defence Services Personnel (v) Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers & Emergency Commissioned Officers ( ECO ), Short Serviced Commissioned officers ( SSCO ), (vi) Persons with Benchmarked disabilities in accordance with the notification no.A-12011/1/2019-P&AR(GSW) Dt. 03.06.2019 and Published in the Mizoram Gazette extraordinary issue no.375 dt. 10.06.2019 as amended from time to time. Save as provided above, the Upper age limit can in no case be Relaxed.
4) HE/SHE Must hold at least A Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Parliament or State
Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed
Universities under section 3 of the UGC-ACT 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
5) HE / SHE Must Possess BASIC Knowledge of Computer Applications Equiv. to Course on Computer Concepts ( CCC )of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology ( NIELIT ) or Diploma in Computer Applications/Certificate in Computer Application from Institutions Recognized BY ‘MIZORAM STATE COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION’ or SUCH other Courses of the Level of Determined by the Government from time to time.
6) HE/SHE Must have a working knowledge of MIZO Language of at least Middle School Standard.
7) The Eligibility for availing reservation against the vacancies reserved for the persons with benchmarked disabilities
(PwBD) Shall be the same as prescribed in “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities ACT, 2016”. The Candidates of
Multiple Disabilities will eligible for reservation under category (e) – Multiple Disabilities only of section 34(1)
of RPwD Act, shall not be eligible for reservation under any other categories of Disabilities i.e (a) to (d) of section
Section 34(10) of RwPD Act, 2016 on Account of having 40% & above impairment in any of these categories Of PwBD,
Shall also be required to meet special eligibility criteria in terms of Functional Classification and Physical Requirements
( Abilities / Disabilities ) Consistent with Requirements of the Identified Service/Post as may be prescribed by the State
Government from time to time.
8) He / She must pay the fees prescribed by the commissioned persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of the application fee. ‘Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021’
Selection Process, Applying Procedure, Exams Patterns and Syllabus Details, Click on How TO Apply Links and Read in Official Notification Section Areas, Mizoram PSC Jobs 2021′
Note : Be Aware of Fraudulent Phone Calls or Emails, “Trysarkarijobs” not offering Job or Job Assistance, or Never Charge any Candidate Regarding Job. Please write to us any Assistance firstname.lastname@example.org/