stay up-to-date NEET-2020 Entrance, Syllabus, Upper Age Limit.
stay up-to-date NEET-2020 Entrance, NEET 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) will reopen the Form Filling Process between 3rd Feb to 9th Feb 2020 for Registered Candidates. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from 27 March (Tentative Date ).
Application Form Neet 2020 Filling Complete Steps 2nd,3rd & 4th.
NTA Earlier Form submission closed Jan 06 at 11.50 PM. Last Registration fess was closed on 07 January 2020.NTA had opened the correction window facility on January 15, 2020, for aspirants wishing to modify/delete the fields in the request form. NEET organize a pen and paper test that will be held in 155 research cities on 3 May 2020.Expected Results from Neet on 4 June 2020. Since admission to AIIMS and JIPMER will take place via NEET 2020.
NEET Changes UG 200 :
1) Neet 2020 Brochure earlier available in two languages, now with ten different languages English, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Gujrati, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Hindi & Bengali.
2) Application fees for General, SC / ST / PWD, and transgender applicants have been raised. The general category now has to pay Rs 1500 (an increase of Rs 100), SC/ST/PwD & transgender have to pay Rs 800 (an increase of Rs 50). Fee for OBC NCL and EWS remains at Rs 1400.
3) Application Fee can be pay only online in NEET.
4) Candidates can upload 10th or equivalent certificate with Application Form.
5) Candidates must upload, the scanned image of the left thumb impression. Candidates with no left thumb must upload the image of their right-hand thumb impression.
6) Total 155 no. NEET Exam Centre Reached around India, with an included new center in Leh-Ladakh.
7) Upper Age Limitation for NEET Exam is 25 Years.
8) NTA was seeking permission to use UIN (Aadhaar Card) number for verification of candidate identity.
9) Few changes AIIMS & JIPMER consultation will be provided by DGHS through the NEET All India Counseling.
10) National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is taken by National Testing Agency for admission to the following UG medical courses.
11) All India quota seats, state govt. quota seats, Cental Pool quota seats, Central & Deemed University.
12) State quota / Management quota / NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental / Ayurveda / Siddha / Unani Homeopathy Colleges or any Private University.
13) All Seats filling basis of merit got in NEET.
14) All seats shall also be filled on the basis of the merit obtained in NEET-2020.
How Can Download NEET-2020 Admit Card?
Important Dates for NEET-2020?
Eligibility Criteria for NEET-2020?
Document Required for NEET-2020 Exam?
How to Fill NIIT Exam-2020 Application Form?
How to Download NIIT 2020 Syllabus?