Top-10 Steps, How to Get Commercial Pilot License?
How to GET Commercial Pilot License? What is Essential Education Required to Choosing a Career as A Pilot? Candidates Must be Get Scored Min. 55% in Intermediate (12th) Sciences in Physics, Chemistry, and Math Subjects.
- What Is the Minimum Age Required for Commercial Pilot Training? 17 Years.
- Which Types of Test is Required for “Commercial-Pilot” Training?
Aviation Written Entrance Examination Pilot Aptitude Test, Personal Interview, and Fitness Test.
- What is the Duration of Courses of Commercial Pilot in India? Typically 18 Months.
- What is the FEE OF the CPL Course “Commercial Pilot License”?
Approx 20 – 40 Lakh & Form Fee of Commercial Pilot 6K-10K.
- What is Salary we Expect after CPL License in India?
Indian Aviation Industries Operated BY Private Airlines/Govt. Authorities Avg. 150000 to 200000 Salary Per Month in Starting of Careers. and Pilot Jobs Abroad 6 Lac to 8 Lacs.
- Commercial Pilot Minimum Height & Maximum Height Limitations?
Height Requirement For Commercial Pilot Standing Height 5’4″ to 6’5″
Commercial Pilot License Types
(i) SPL – Student Pilot License
(ii) PPL – Private Pilot License
(iii) CPL – Commercial Pilot License
How do TO Find the Best Aviation Universities/Institutes in India?
(1) IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy’)
(2) NFTI ( National Flying Training Institute)
(3) AAA’ ( Ahmedabad Aviation& Aeronautics Limited)
(4) MPFC ( Madhya Pradesh Flying Club )
(5) Bombay Flying Club
(6) Indian Aviation Academy Mumbai
(7) West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Kolkata
(8) Government Training Institute Bhubaneshwar
(9) Government Flying Training Institute in Bangalore
(10) Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Academy, Bareli
(11) Coimbatore Flying Club
(12) AIIA (All India Institute OF Aeronautics, Dehradun).
How TO Become A International AIRLINES Pilot.
Read More Articles: Careers Counselling After 12th, Lists of Unique Courses